The platform is dedicated to Radiology Department, but can digest multiply formats like PDF, JPEG (scans of other documents) and video. It has been designed in such a way as to create a common environment enabling archiving various medical data related to the patient. Archiving medical documentation includes images, demographic data, verbal descriptions, laboratory results, etc. The modular design allows for expansion of advanced features for both physicians and administrative staff.
- SRV (PACS) - DICOM 3.0 adrchive (full integration with existing Hospital Information Systems - HIS, compatible with the commonly used standard HL7)
- RIS - Radiology Integration System (registration, descriptions of exams, remote descriptions - teleradiology reports)
- ArView - advanced DICOM diagnostic workstation
- WEB - the easiest way to ensure access to exams by web browsers throughout the hospital network, or on the branches and remote locations (using JAVA technology requires no previous installation on the computer)
- OUT - exams results issue station is an automatic robot to generate exams for the patients, printed and stored on CD, DVD, Blu-ray and triggered from any computer or camera.
Over 150 sites with digital workflow implemented
Manage over 1 PB (1 000 TB) of medical data
Supporting and monitoring >1000 users
We are here for you even 24 h / day
Analysing the needs of diagnostic imaging facilities, we have developed a platform integrated with HIS systems, which combines:
- modern technologies and numerous of dedicated modules
- functionality of PACS
- integrated solution RIS
Our software allows full administration of archive, organizing records in collections according to various criteria (diagnosis service, exam type, according to the types of diseases) and accepts as a data source, various medical equipment (such as CT, MRI, ultrasound, CR, DR, PET / CT and scintillation cameras and infrared).
ArPACS is a medical device class IIB grade with CE (93/42/EWG) and ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001 certificates: